Saturday, July 27, 2013

Liebster Award answers

My friend Amy Copperman nominated me for this award, and i have to answer some questions.
Here goes.

Why do you blog?: 

 I blog because I like sharing amazing recipes with my friends and other people.

What is your favorite vegetable?: 

My favorite vegetable is the potato because i absolutely love mashed potatoes, gnocchi (amy taught me how to make this!), and a ton of other potatoey things.

What is your favorite utensil in the kitchen?: 

I'm not sure if a kitchen aid stand mixer counts. i wanted one so much i asked for target gift cards for my bat mitzvah to get one. It's green and amazing. If it doesn't count, i have whisk with a purple rubber gorilla (Jim) inside hanging onto the bars. i love him.

What's your closest grocery store?:

There's an indian grocery store down the street called Not Just Spices, but the closest real grocery store is stop & shop.

What were the last three things you cooked?:

Sugar cookies, banana chocolate chip muffins and peanut butter cookies.

Are you a baker or more of a savory cook?:

I'm a baker but i cook sometimes.

Chocolate desserts vs. fruit desserts, discuss.:

Ooh, hard. I'm a total choclaholic, but sometimes all you want is something like banana cream pie. I'd have to go with chocolate though. between smores pie, chocolate roll cake, banana chocolate chip muffins, and mint chocolate cupcakes (I could go on), chocolate just has too much going for it.

Where is your favorite place to visit?:

New York City. There is just so many amazing foods there. Last time i was there i went on a food tour of the lower east side. it was amazing. Also, there are inch-tall cupcakes that are super cute and super amazing at Baked by Melissa's there too.

If money were no object, what restaurant would you most like to try?:

Sweet Leaf Cupcake Company in Seattle, Washington.

Best Food Movie?: 

Kings of Pastry

Last meal, what would it be?:

Home-ade gnocchi with my dad's roasted brussel sprouts and garlic bread on a durum stick from Seven Stars Bakery. And Chocolate roll cake for dessert.


Thanks so much for nominating me!










No comments:

Post a Comment