Thursday, September 19, 2013

Chocolate chip cookie in a mug for 1-Microwave recipe!

I'm sick with a cold, my kitchen is under construction, and all i want to do is bake.
So, after geometry homework, and while enjoying the first episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, i found won of the most exciting things of my life. 
30. Whole. Microwavable. Dessert. Recipes. 
Yes.

I hear the angels singing in the background.
Hallelujah. 

Now it's just me, Andy Samberg, the microwave (that we're loaning since our old one broke), and half a bag of nestle tollhouse chocolate chips.


also, my birthday is on sunday, so expect microwave birthday cake in a mug to come!
Happy belated to me.


Om nom nom, cookie dough

and my only tools were a mug


a tablespoon


a plastic fork and knife


and, of course,


a microwave. 

Oooooh, that sounds like a survival show. exciting.


But not as exciting as this.



oh yeah.

Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie for 1 in a Mug (wow that's long)

  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • pinch of salt
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 3 tablespoons flour
  • about tablespoons chocolate chips give or take a tablespoon
Microwave the butter in the mug for 30-40 seconds. Stir in the sugars, vanilla and salt. add egg yolk. add flour, making sure to incorporate all of it. fold in chocolate chips. microwave 40-60 seconds, not over a minute. let cool, and enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment