Friday, September 27, 2013

My New Kitchen!

It's done. It's finally done. And I'm jumping up and down. well, not right now. i'm sitting on my new granite countertop,  writing to all you lovely people on the internet. My sister is organizing the cabinets, and right now is putting away all my baking supplies (with my help, of course). So, in celebration, i'm willing to give a little tour.

But first, birthday stuff.
I got some pretty cool things.


i've been using an apple corer. but now i can be all fancy.


halloween cupcakes are in our near future, my friends.


and a macaron mat. excitingness.
so now i think it's time for your tour. let's get started.

here is a view of the whole thing.


fridge area


sink area


new TV. playing the food network of course.


and, THE OVEN!!!!





ahhh. 

well, i hope you enjoyed this little tour. see you soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment