Monday, December 23, 2013

Todd English Food Hall!

New York City: Part 2
Now, me and my mother came here before, but we had a pretty bad experience. We sat down at the restaurant part, and our waitress was new. We waited two hours for food that was good, but not great. Fortunately, we were sitting at the burger bar, and the nice men gave us absolutely divine parmesan truffle fries while we were waiting (that was four words starting with the letter W!).  This time, we got food from the little markets and stands. It was good too, and we only waited fifteen minutes! But the best part was probably the dessert. 

The nice people sitting next to us even let me take a picture of their sweets.

Above: super chocolatey hot chocolate. From left to right: checkerboard cake, carmel eclair,  and some kind of layer cake.



Here is what we got

Flavors from left to right: salted caramel, classic violet, chocolate, coffee, and raspberry.


Macarons! Sorry the pictures are kind of hazy. The raspberry was the best one, of course. The others were fine, but that one was realllly good. 




I also got this layered dessert, called Tout Chocolat, which I'm pretty sure is french for "all chocolate."

It was amazing, even if my sister stole most of it. And it even had a mini macaron on top!



Francois Payard!


Here are a couple other things we saw




This was another little stand. So many cupcakes!



this is proof that I was actually at the Plaza.



shoes made of chocolate! every girl's dream has just come true.


We also went to the Parker Meridien to see the gingerbread NYC building competition, but I couldn't take pictures. It was still cool though!


I hope you liked this post! Have a happy holiday!

Love, 
Rhode Island Red


No comments:

Post a Comment